The Factory

I am down in NC visiting my mom this week and will be here until Monday. I have worked with her a lot in her *factory* and am in awe of the amount of work that goes into each and every Bit. What I thought took a few minutes, takes so much longer. NOW I know why her products are so nice, she spends so much time on each one. I even watched her package up an order last night for someone and was shocked by the amount of detail that went into just the preparation for that!!! I helped her organize orders and work some, I don't know how she does it. The orders keep coming in daily too, and she still loves it! God is giving her the energy she needs to keep up with this as the amount of time and thought it takes is enough to be a full time job, yet she already has one of those!!! I am so grateful for my mom and what she is doing to help support our missionary work. I wish I could help her more. Please pray for my mom and thank God for her amazing servant's heart. I also thank YOU, people who support Little Bits through orders...thank you for your kind hearts and patience with my mom as she does this for us in addition to her full time office job. She often comments about the nice people she *meets* through this. Thank you to all of you for supporting us in this way!

No comments: